7 reasons to eat well
We live in a world where a lot of people say they barely have time for themselves. “I don’t have time…” is a phrase we all hear quite often. Nevertheless even those “extremely busy” persons have to find some time to eat something, even if only once in a while.
Sum Mundus is not a recipe website but you might have realized by now that we post them quite often. We place so much importance to healthy food because eating properly is key to loving yourself. Why? Because taking care of your body, by at least nurturing it properly, means you are taking care of yourself!
We are organic beings and we all have to eat, whether we like it or not so instead of considering eating a tedious, annoying activity think of it as a loving ritual. At the end, your body is your own temple.
Here are a few reasons to help you realize, or strengthen, the importance of eating well:
- You will have much more energy, therefore you will be more productive (not only at work).
- You will look way better. Your skin, hair and body will benefit. How do you expect to look great if you don’t eat well? Make up will help for a while but proper nutrition, and exercise, will do the real “trick”.
- You will be stronger: your bones and muscles will thank you for it.
- You will be more resistant: your immune system and organs will work better. This means you will be less prone to get sick!
- Your mind will also profit from it so you will be able to think more clearly and to cope with regular or even complex tasks with more ease.
- You will feel happier! Haven’t you realized that people who do not eat well are frequently grumpy or in a bad mood?
- You will live longer. Were you searching for the fountain of youth? This is it! People that have a balanced, healthy diet live longer, particularly vegetarians and vegans.
Here is our tip for breakfast. As you can see it will take you less than 2 minutes to prepare it and it will last you about a week. There is no “I don’t have time” excuse, right? 🙂