Chocolate coconut delights
This post is also available in: Spanish
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of shredded dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (additional)
- 2 squares of black chocolate (at least 75%)
- Preheat oven to 180C°.
- Place baking paper on a tray.
- In a bowl mix the banana with coconut oil, agave syrup and the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix flour, coconut and baking powder. Add this mix it to the previous one.
- Using a teaspoon make 12 bite-size balls and place them on the baking paper.
- Bake during 12 minutes and then let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip half of each ball into the melted chocolate.
- Let it cool a bit so that the chocolate hardens.