How to make a lentil salad
Summer is the best season for salads so what about making a lentil salad for a change?
- 250g of lentils
- 1L of vegetable stock
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 diced onion
- 4-5 mint leaves
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- provencal herbs
- Cook lentils with the vegetable stock during 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, put carrots, onion and mint in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and provencal herbs.
- Rinse the lentils with cold water and add them to the salad bowl.
- Finally add the dressing.
If you would like to know more about lentils, take a look at this article about the 7 health benefits of lentils.