Raw zucchini sweet balls
This post is also available in: Spanish
We honestly did not know what to expect but they are surprisingly tasty. And guess what? There is no need to cook nor bake them since they are raw!
- 1 cup of oats
- 100 g of pitted dates chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- 120 g of hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ tablespoon of nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- ½ teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ⅓ teaspoon of ground ginger
- Peal the zucchini and shred it. Put it in a blender and mix. Add oats, dates, hazelnuts and all the spices, one after the other.
- Add the coconut oil.
- Put a bit of extra coconut oil in your hands and form balls with the mixture.
- Put the balls during 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
Benefits of zucchini: low in calories, rich in antioxidants, potassium and vitamin A. It helps your body to metabolize cholesterol, prevents constipation and curbs overeating (it makes you feel satisfied).